If a player or coach has known contact with someone who tests positive for COVID:
- The player must inform the coach IMMEDIATELY
o The coach must inform the Director.
- Individual must stay home from all team events for 7 days after exposure.
- Player and family must get a Covid negative test
- This includes if an individual attends a team event and then tests positive
- All other
individuals who were present must be excluded from all team events for 7 days after
- Any participants will be notified if they were ever exposed at a team event
If player or coach tests positive for COVID:
- The player must inform the coach IMMEDIATELY.
- Individual must be excluded from all team events for at least 14 days AND resolution
of all symptoms, player should also provide coach with a negative Covid test before
- Coach should provide Director with a negative Covid test.
Player/coach should have Hand Sanitizer and a Mask in their bag.
Player Health and Attendance
- TeamSnap: Parents must complete health check prior to attending practices and
- It appears only after you have updated your availability. Under each event/game,
look at details, update health check. - Player is not allowed to attend practice if they have a fever, chills, cough, shortness of
breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting,
diarrhea, or any other unexplained symptoms.
- Player is welcomed back to practice if any symptoms listed above have been resolved for at
least 48 hours.
- Please communicate any issues with the coach
- Coaches/Team Managers must keep track of attendance and health checks via TeamSnap.
- Players should not share snacks, drinks, water bottles, goalkeeper gloves, etc.
- Coaches and players shall avoid high fives, handshakes and close contacts with players.
- For Games:
- Coaches and players must wear masks to the field and masks can be
removed for warm up and games.
- Parents shall remain in designated areas not in proximity of players/team area.
- Home Games:
- Parents must be on home side
- Away Games:
- Follow CSA field Guidelines established by each club
- Pinnies will not be shared among players and teams and will be laundered by the coach
after each practice.
-Parents must wear masks when not able to maintain social distance.
Colorado Elevation FC
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Email: [email protected]