I coach to help my players become the best version of themselves, both on and off the field. By emphasizing the values of ownership, respect, growth, and perspective, I strive to empower my players to make each touch they play and each decision they make better than their last.
Wheaton College, Grad 2011
- Played Metro State soccer team for four years where he earned the prestigious All-American title two of the four years he attended.
High School Attended:
Littleton High School, Grad 2007
- U3 – U5 Coach and Site Director - Skyline Soccer Association 2012-17
- TOPSoccer Coach - Skyline Soccer Association 2015-16
- Junior Varsity and C Level Coach; Assistant Varsity Coach - North High School 2015-17
- Competitive Club Coach (U12-U14 and U16-U18 Girls) - Skyline Soccer Association 2017-19
- Competitive Club Coach (U14 Girls, U11 Boys, U10 Boys) - Colorado Elevation FC 2019-20
Awards & Nominations:
- US Youth Soccer - 'TOPSoccer' Certification
- USSF - 2016 - 'F' License
- NSCAA - 2017 - ‘11v11’ Diploma
- Grassroots - 2018 - 4v4, 7v7, 9v9 licenses
- Nominated for CSA 2018 Advanced Girls Coach of the Year
- Soccer Position(s) Played
Forward & Central Midfield
- How or Who Got You Started Up in Soccer
My parents signed me up as soon as I was old enough, and I haven't stopped since.
- Favorite Before Game Meal/Snack:
Gummy worms from Sprouts
- Favorite Aspect of Youth Soccer:
The space it proves for everyone to try, make mistakes, learn, and grow - I am who I am today thanks to soccer, and I love creating space for others to take that same opportunity.