Director of Coaching 08G and 11G
I want success to be difficult to attain, but the pathway to be blatantly obvious.
College Attended:Temple University, Philadelphia PA Grad 1999
- Played soccer for Keystone SC U19-U20 in lieu of Temple U. I was recruited senior year of high school to play on the U19 at the age of 16. During a red- shirt semester, I played D1 for Indiana University of PA & helped them win their first D1 PA state Championship.
High School Attended:Archbishop Wood HS Warminster, PA Grad 1995
- Played all four years - went to PA State Championship each year, won 3.
- Archbishop Wood HS Girls Asst Varsity 1997-98
- Private Coach 1999-2001
- Littleton United U17 Girls Head Coach 2002-03
- Private Coach 2003-05 and 2012-13
- Castle Pines Athletics Boys/Girls 2014-15
- Real Colorado Girls Various ages 2015-19
- Colorado Elevation FC 2020-present
- USA D license
- Grassroots 7v7 License
- Grassroots 9v9 License
- Grassroots 11v11 License
- CDC Concussion trained
- Safesport trained
- Favorite International Soccer Club
- Favorite International Soccer Player or Coach
- Soccer Position(s) Played
Youth/High School I only played Forward - College Outside/Attacking Mid - Adult Midfield/Forward. I also volunteered to be the back up keeper in high school and spent many weeks in goalie camps!
- How or Who Got You Started Up in Soccer
I was sleeping over at a friend's house and tagged along to her soccer practice. The coach asked if I wanted to play too. At the end of the practice, he asked if he could have my parent's phone number and if I'd like to come back.
- Favorite Before Game Meal/Snack
A banana and lots of water
- Favorite Aspect of Youth Soccer
I loved having an outlet where being a female athlete was acceptable. That time was sacred to me as a kid, because it gave me a place to stand out and be around my peers.