My coaching philosophy is to teach building confidence and belief in oneself, by showing young players that with determination and practice, they can do anything. I want to inspire a hunger to win, fed by hard work.
Florida College of Health Sciences, Nursing
High School Attended:
Oakwood High School (Dayton, OH) Class of 1998
- Volunteer youth coach during high school.
- Recreational coaching with Elevation FC in Fall 2020 and spring 2021.
- I started playing from age 5. I continued playing outdoor, indoor, high school, and travel teams until a knee injury ended my playing days.
- I was recognized All State in Ohio, my junior and senior years of high school.
- Grassroots 4v4 License
- CDC Concussion trained
- Safesport trained
- Favorite Team
USA Women's Team - I love and support our home team!
- Soccer position(s) you played
- Favorite aspect of youth soccer
Having FUN. I love watching the thrill in players eyes when things start to click. I love challenging them to expect more from themselves. When they come on the pitch, they leave the world behind